Top Rated Chicago Auto
Accident Injury Lawyers
The National Highway Traffic Safety Administration has listed motor vehicle collisions among the leading causes of death in our country. Hundreds of thousands of people are seriously injured or killed each year in car accidents, and the number is on the rise.
If you have been involved in a car accident, you will need to prove that the other driver was negligent or that some defect in the car or roadway was to blame. Many factors can result in a traffic collision, and sometimes multiple causes contribute to a single accident. Traffic accident factors include the following:
Car Accident Causes and Factors
- Driver distraction, including talking, texting, or emailing, talking with passengers, eating or grooming in the car, or attempting to retrieve dropped items;
- Driver impairment, including drunk driving, driving under the influence of drugs and driver fatigue;
- Car mechanical failure, including flat or blown tires, brake failure, axle failure, steering mechanism failure;
- Defective auto parts
- Road conditions, including foreign obstacles or substances on the road surface; rain, ice, or snow; road damage including pot holes;
- Speed exceeding safe conditions;
- Negligent road design and layout. Some roads are notorious for being auto accident "black spots" for a variety of reasons, including alignment, visibility, surface conditions, road markings, etc.
In certain situations, a car accident can involve several types of claims including personal injury, wrongful death, product liability and negligence.
If you or someone you know has been injured in an automobile collision, it is important to speak with lawyers who are experienced at investigating, litigating and winning car accident lawsuits. Our Chicago car accident lawyers have a proven track record of successfully representing individuals in all types of transportation negligence, including car collisions, rollover accidents and defective auto part cases. The top Chicago car accident attorneys at Baizer Kolar & Lewis P.C. have years of experience and will vigorously protect your interests. We will fight the auto insurance companies who don't want to fairly compensate you for your injuries.
For more information contact an aggressive Chicago car accident lawyer at Baizer Kolar & Lewis P.C. for a free consultation to discuss your car accident case and answer your personal injury questions.