If you think that a doctor or hospital has made a mistake resulting in a personal injury or wrongful death of a loved one, take action now and contact our Chicago medical malpractice lawyers today for free legal advice. With offices located in downtown Chicago and the northern suburbs, our personal injury law firm focuses on helping victims of medical malpractice recover damages for injuries caused by the negligence of a doctor.
More than 100,000 Americans die every year due to medical errors in hospitals. It's the 6th leading cause of death in America. If a loved one of yours is severely injured, or dies as a result of negligence at a hospital, you'll need representation to protect your rights to fair compensation. I'm Bob Baizer, and our firm is here to protect victims of medical negligence.
PERSONAL INJURY SETTLEMENTS & VERDICTS
- $19.4 million in a medical malpractice lawsuit involving a surgical error. As the result of the medical mistake, the man now suffers from a permanent brain injury.
- $18.6 million medical malpractice verdict for a boy who developed cerebral palsy. Doctors failed to perform a timely cesarean section despite signs the infant was in distress.
- $17.3 million settlement in a pedestrian accident. A woman suffered a debilitating brain injury after she was hit by a bus while crossing the street.
- $17.0 million jury verdict in an auto accident lawsuit for woman struck by car.
- $11.25 million verdict for a child who suffered cerebral palsy after a delay in delivery.
- $11.0 million verdict for the death of a teenager.